- A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon
- A thumbhole stock
- A folding or telescoping stock
- A grenade launcher or flare launcher
- A flash suppressor
- A forward pistol grip
FIXED STOCK / GRIP COMBO
1. Hera CQR stock (Ca Version) *also takes care of the grip
For those wondering, yes you can remove the aluminum plate if you move out of state. It does require removing the screws and opening the two halves of the stock to remove it. Ambi safety highly recommended for user safety (available seperately).
MAGAZINE RELEASE BUTTON - Featureless rifles are allowed to have a standard magazine release button.
RECOMMENDED UPGRADES -
1. CMMG Ambidexterous Safety Selector- This is more of a safety upgrade, not a compliance item. Right handed shooters will not be able to manipulate the safety
NOTE - If you are right-handed and using a featureless rifle your trigger hand will not be able to reach/select the safety. Instead you’will have to use the opposite hand. Once you install an ambidextrous-safety you can easily select the safety with your trigger hand.