Surefire PROCOMP 556-1/2-28 Muzzle Brake
PERFECT FOR "FEATURELESS" RIFLES IN CALIFORNIA!!!!
FITS: AR-15 / M4 / M16 (.223/5.56) BARRELS WITH 1/2x28 STANDARD MUZZLE THREADSSpecifications:
||5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
The advanced SureFire ProComp 556 muzzle brake, which fits M4/M16
weapons and variants with 1/2-28 muzzle threads, greatly reduces both
recoil impulse and muzzle rise so that the weapon tracks straight back
to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery. Its patented
Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed
concussion effects. The ProComp 556 duplicates the design of the
SureFire SOCOM SFMB-556-1/2-28 muzzle brake, but unlike the latter it
cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stockÃ¢€â€including
high-precision cut threads for optimum thread interfaceÃ¢€â€the ProComp 556
muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum
protection under harsh environmental conditions.
The SureFire ProComp 556 muzzle brake has a blind pilot hole at the 3
and 9 oÃ¢€â„¢clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil characteristics
for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics.
Each ProComp 556 muzzle brake is covered by SureFireÃ¢€â„¢s No-Hassle Promise.
FITS: M4, M16 and variants with 1/2-28 muzzle threads
NOTE: SureFire ProComp muzzle brakes are stand-alone muzzle devices
and do not serve as mounts/adapters for any SureFire Fast-Attach® sound suppressors.
- Offset porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and muzzle rise
so the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster
- Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock
- High-precision barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for M4 / M16 / AR15-type weapons