The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original
Equipment) provides an inexpensive, fixed, non-collapsing stock option
for mil-spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and
multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with ASAP® Plates and PRS® Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
- Fixed length for standard mil-spec sized M4 Carbine receiver
extension tubes (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT,
Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- ~12.4” Length of Pull
- Integrated 1.25” sling loops
- Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- Durable polymer construction
- Available left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits (not included)
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine
receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. This is for the milspec version ONLY.