Magpul MBUS "Gen 2" Rear - Back Up Sight
COLOR = BLACK
The new MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) GEN 2 is a
low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight.
The dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits
all MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically
tailored to the AR15/M16/M4 platform.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual flip apertures
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
NEW Features for GEN 2
- MBUS – Rear Gen 2
- Weight, w/ Hardware: 1.3 oz.
- Height, Above Rail: ~0.51 in.
- Length, Folded: 2.6 in.
- Length, Deployed: 1.5 in.
- Reduced size for greater optics compatibility
- N.A.W.S. (No Aperture Window Sight) option by folding down both
apertures and framing the target within the protective wings for
snap-shots in Close Quarters Battle situations