10/20 Magpul Pmag 20LR/SR GEN M3 MAGAZINE (.308/7.62x51) - SAND
Caliber= 308 / 7.62x51
Capacity= 10 Rounds
This is a 20rd Magpul 20LR Magazine
"Permanently Modified" internally to hold a maximum capacity of 10
Rounds in the 20rd body for states that have capacity restrictions. It
can not be opened or changed back to 20rd capacity. Floor plate is
sealed shut with industrial adhesive. All modification is done
internally and does not affect the design or function of the magazine.
Spring still maintains full travel inside the mag body.
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20LR is a lightweight,
cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles*
featuring true 20-round constant-curve body, and snap on
Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110
rifles and mil-spec ammunition (including M118LR), the PMAG 20LR is less
than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a
service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in U.S.A.Features
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Specially designed, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine
during storage and protects the feedlips from potential hard impact
damage during transit
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling
- Robust floorplate for increased drop protection, easily removable for field maintenance and cleaning.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition
with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR.
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the S&W M&P10, KAC SR25,
DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue Tactical OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Lewis
Machine & Tool .308 MWS*, Remington Model R-25, Patriot Ordnance
Factory P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, and others
NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10, Noveske N6, Rock River
Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S or any other rifles that utilize M14 type, FN
FAL, or HK 91/G3 magazines.